Friday, May 8, 2015

Lovego Weekly report- How is COPD treated

LoveGo, Go Along With Love!
Your Second Doctor

Weekly report

How Is COPD Treated?

COPD has no cure yet. However, lifestyle changes and treatments can help you feel better, stay more active, and slow the progress of the disease. The goals of COPD treatment include:
Relieving your symptoms
Slowing the progress of the disease
Improving your exercise tolerance (your ability to stay active)
Preventing and treating complications
Improving your overall health

To assist with your treatment, your family doctor may advise you to see a pulmonologist, a doctor who specializes in treating lung disorders.

Mainly, we can see the following treatment methods:
Just as we discussed last week, when you suffer from the COPD, both physical and mental pressure and challenges you have to face.The quiting smoking and other tips need to be followed.
2. Medicines
Like the Bronchodilators and Combination Bronchodilators Plus Inhaled Glucocorticosteroids (Steroids), these will relax the muscles around your airways. This helps open your airways and makes breathing easier.
3.Vaccines
Having COPD, you'll be easier to be infected and result in serious problems or worsen the syptoms. So the Flu Shots and Pneumococcal Vaccine will be on the regular ways for treatment.
This is a broad program that helps improve the well-being of people who have chronic (ongoing) breathing problems. Rehab may include an exercise program, disease management training, and nutritional and psychological counseling. The program's goal is to help you stay active and carry out your daily activities.
If you have severe COPD and low levels of oxygen in your blood, oxygen therapy can help you breathe better. For this treatment, you're given oxygen through nasal prongs or a mask.
6.Surgery
Surgery may benefit some people who have COPD. It usually is a last resort for people who have severe symptoms that have not improved from taking medicines. Surgeries for people who have COPD that's mainly related to emphysema include bullectomy (bul-EK-toe-me) and lung volume reduction surgery (LVRS)
7.Lung Transplant
During a lung transplant, your damaged lung is removed and replaced with a healthy lung from a deceased donor. A lung transplant can improve your lung function and quality of life. However, lung transplants have many risks, such as infections. The surgery can cause death if the body rejects the transplanted lung.
8.Managing Complications
COPD symptoms usually worsen slowly over time. However, they can worsen suddenly. For instance, a cold, the flu, or a lung infection may cause your symptoms to quickly worsen. You may have a much harder time catching your breath. You also may have chest tightness, morecoughing, changes in the color or amount of your sputum (spit), and a fever. Call your doctor right away if your symptoms worsen suddenly


Email: service@oxygencare.cn Tel: 400 6677 247/075523733851

Lovego Service
Toll free: 400-6677-247
Tel:86-0755-23733851
Add: Building B, LC Hi-tech Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China

5 comments:

  1. I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2011, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor from South Africa, who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema (COPD), when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he asked me for some of my details and some few items which where needed for the preparation of the herbs. i provided them, and he prepared the herbs and sent me the Emphysema (COPD) medicinal herbs via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured from the virus within 3 days of usage. i am stunned at this great works done by dr iguega at the point when i thought my life was gone. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dr.iguegaspelltemple@outlook.com and dr.iguegaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.iguegas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. On 11/ January / 2016 i came across a comment and an opportunity that has totally changed life ( Dr Osojo ), This man is the reason of my living in this world, i lost hope of living when i was confirmed COPD positive and since i have searched for a cure, but all my Hope came Alive when Dr Osojo sent me a herbal cure medicine for the cure of my disease COPD, Now its a great testimony to tell the world that am finally CURED OF COPD Disease. This Dr Email are dr.osojoherbalcureofalldisease@gmail.com and dr.osojoherbalcureofalldisease@hotmail.com . confirm me on elfredapat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey am Joyce Benson from USA, Dr Ekpiku is real and he's powerful herbal treatment..After been in pain and sorrow for over 6 years it was Dr Ekpiku that cured me from Herpes Simplex Virus, I got infected with Herpes Simplex Disease in 2011 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure me but all was in avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal medicine from Africa who have and herbal medicine to cure all kinds of deadly diseases including Walter,HIV AIDS, ALS, HPV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea,Hepatitis B etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbalist via his email,ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com he prepared a herbal medicine portion and sent it to me via DHL Delivery when i received this herbal medicine portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 2 weeks, I am now Herpes Negative.his email: ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@hotmail.com all thanks to Dr Ekpiku. Contact this great herbalist called Dr Ekpiku or or whatapps, call +2348073673757.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs,it class products at affordable prices because how awful it is with this lung dictions . I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life, certainly total cure herbs is the formula to get over Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete
  5. I grew up with asthma; I suffered sinus and respiratory infections my entire life. I started smoking at 16. When I was in my early 40s, my asthma was becoming increasingly worse. I was diagnosed with COPD at age 47. I am now 55. I quit smoking four years ago. The disease does not improve. My good days were far, i was scared that i wont survive it but i was so lucky to receive a herbal products from my step father who bought it while coming from South Africa for Rugby league, this herbal remedies saved me from this disease, at first it helps fight the symptoms of diseases and i was seeing good outcome, i had to use it for 13 weeks just as they Dr was prescribed and i was totally cure of asthma and COPD, (multivitamincare org ) do not hesitate to purchase from them they deliver across worldwide.

    ReplyDelete