Thursday, November 27, 2014

Lovego weekly report-Pulmonary rehabilitatio

LoveGo, Go Along With Love!
Your Second Doctor

Weekly report

Pulmonary rehabilitation 


Pulmonary rehabilitation is an integral part of the clinical management and health maintenance of those patients with chronic respiratory disease who remain symptomatic or continue to have decreased function despite standard medical treatment. Especially, it is widely advocated for people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) to reduce breathlessness, improve exercise capacity, symptoms, and quality of life. 

Pulmonary rehabilitation includes two parts, excercise training and patients education. Of course,other support like psychosocial/nutrition advices will be provided as well.

For the patients education, the related organizations or societies will plan some classes to teach you about the lung, about the COPD, about how to take the mideicine propertly,how to do exercise, how to reduce the shorts of breathness, how to cope with the negative feelings and fight with the desease ect. What’s more, during the education, you will meet the people with similar problems, you can get a social support.

Unlike the education, the exercise will be took more time and need your insist during your daily life. It is the most important part of any program.When you’re in the Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program, you will get a detail plan for the daily excercises( both the arms and legs), which contains the lower limb endurance exercise training/ home exercise program and other trainings(like Upper limb endurance and strength/ Lower limb strength ect)

The Program will help you live a much better life. If you have the change,pls go ahead.

If you don’t have the chance,then you can try some excersice by yourself, quit smoking,learn about the COPD, exercising regularly. Such walking,which is one of the most important exercise.  Pls review below self-plan:

“Begin walking slowly at a very comfortable pace for a period of time (say 5 to 10 minutes daily), 3 to 5 days a week. Do not increase the time you are walking until you can walk the entire time without stopping. When you can walk without stopping to rest, increase the time you are walking by 1 to 2 minutes each week. For example, if you can walk nonstop for 5 minutes a day for five days in one week, increase your walking to 7 minutes each day. Many people with severe lung disease can reach the goal of walking 30 minutes without stopping. Some people with lung problems require oxygen during exercise. If you have been prescribed oxygen for regular use, be sure to use it with exercise. If you aren't sure about using oxygen, talk with your health care provider. Some of the resources listed below may help you either find a program or provide you with more information about lung conditions.”



Any Questions when you use LoveGo POC, kindly contact us

Email: service@oxygencare.cn Tel: 400 6677 247/075523733851



Lovego Service 

Toll free: 400-6677-247
Tel:86-0755-23733851
Add: Building B, LC Hi-tech Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China

4 comments:

  1.  I'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs,it class products at affordable prices because how awful it is with this lung dictions . I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life, certainly total cure herbs is the formula to get over Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My father was born with asthma in his later years he suffered from COPD and emphysema. His doctor told him if he get the flu or really sick that could be the end. He  have been nearly gone many times, why is he still here I am not sure maybe God. It is a hard life to live and I always hope that someday someone will figure out a cure not until my family found www. totalcureherbsfoundation. com remedies that gradually cure and relief this lung conditions after several weeks of the dosage . I always think it is not taken as seriously as it should be ever since my father use the natural herbal medication from that company his condition and the breathing system and all that has been extremely reversed to normal .

    ReplyDelete
  3. “I was walking and my husband was telling me to slow down because he couldn’t keep up with me.”
    Denise F. lived with COPD and chronic asthma for many years. When her quality of life continued to decline, Denise decided to try something different.While being with her horses brought her peace and joy, not being able to breathe made spending time with them challenging. When her grandchildren would visit, she couldn’t even participate in their activities.
    After the herbal recommendation at the multivitamincare .org, Denise my best friend no longer needs oxygen or a walker and has seen many improvements. She can walk, clean her house, go shopping, enjoy a vacation, ride her horses, lift hay bales and do anything she wants to do.
    Now, when her grandchildren visit, they can ride horses together and make wonderful memories. And, Denise wants to lead the way, “I was walking and my husband was telling me to slow down because he couldn’t keep up with me.”
    If you or someone you love has COPD, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis or another chronic lung disease and would like to see results like Denise’s, contact them at +1 (956) 758-7882 or their website to learn more about your lung disease treatment options.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete