Friday, April 24, 2015

Lovego Weekly report- COPD Lifestyle Changes

LoveGo, Go Along With Love!
Your Second Doctor

Weekly report

COPD Lifestyle Changes

COPD is a serious disease, and it has been the fourth-leading cause of death worldwide. Individuals with COPD face both physical and mental challenges. Being difficult to walk due to short of breathless, being hard to do some housework, being easier to worry, sadness, leading to depression and anxiety and so on. If you or your love are suffering from the COPD, you know these better and deeper. Since the beginning, you’ll find many things in life have changed. And you have to change some habits and do more required activities to cope with it.

Quit smoking is the most important step you need to take, which smoking is the main factor that leads to the COPD. Quit smoking is very necessary even a must thing to treat the disease. If you have trouble quitting it, you can consider to consult your doctor, join a support group. Many hospitals, workplaces, and community groups offer classes to help people quit smoking. Ask your family members and friends to support you in your efforts to quit.

Also, try to avoid secondhand smoke and places with dust, fumes, or other toxic substances that you may inhale.

When having the COPD, you may have trouble eating enough because of your symptoms, such as shortness of breath and fatigue. (This issue is more common with severe disease.) As a result, you may not get all of the calories and nutrients you need, which can worsen your symptoms and raise your risk for infections. Under this situation, the small meals we ever talked will be helpful.
.
Then, talk with your doctor about what types of activity are safe for you. You may find it hard to be active with your symptoms. However, physical activity can strengthen the muscles that help you breathe and improve your overall wellness.

Anyway, what you do shall be good to cope with the symptoms and make you feel better.

Email: service@oxygencare.cn Tel: 400 6677 247/075523733851

Lovego Service
Toll free: 400-6677-247
Tel:86-0755-23733851

Add: Building B, LC Hi-tech Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China

2 comments:

  1. I'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda S.’s COPD made her feel short of breath and like she was constantly dragging. While her inhalers helped some, she just didn’t feel like herself anymore.
    After having life-threatening pneumonia, she knew something had to change. A friend of hers mentioned multivitamin herbal formula restoration treatment, so Rhonda did
    some research and decided to receive treatment at the multivitamin herbal cure. “I started to feel better almost right away,” Rhonda said.
    And, along with feeling better, she began to do things she couldn’t do before treatment. Now, Rhonda can take showers, work in her flower garden, and she enjoys having more energy. It’s with a great deal of hope, Rhonda says, “I feel more like myself.”
    Like Rhonda, you can breathe easier and bring normal life back within reach. If you or someone you love has a chronic lung disease and would like more information, contact them today by calling (+1 (956) 758-7882 to visit their website multivitamincare .org

    ReplyDelete