Thursday, May 28, 2015

Lovego weekly report--Love all our COPD friends!

LoveGo, Go Along With Love!
Your Second Doctor

Weekly report

Love all our COPD friends!


Stories happen every day, with happy, sad, strong, lovely, surprise, tear….These are parts of our life. And the story followed was about a Madam’s recent life experience, she shared with us, and so do we for you.

"Hi, it has been awhile since I posted in here, too much has been going on in my life. Since February my husband lost his job but we've been making it, food pantys help a lot for us, my son was drinking and drugging bad, husband was trying to quite, he , quite now and still not working. my son been in hospital for downing boozs , make a long story shot, he been in jail for a month on probations now going to AA and doing good now, Husband not working yet, been going threw things on our home. I went the DR and got a good ck up. went see the eye DR to fix cateract. last week friday saw my Pubulary DR , I saw his new Partioner, my o2 was down to 88 and went up to 90. the nurse had me do a blow test in office 4 times. I know I did not do it right but it was not good one. now she wants me on tranplant list and can not get my eyes down now, they said no aninisse , I can not have a colonscope done eighter. she scared me so bad. but I did ask to take the big blow test and she set me up for one in june 15.

Now I been feeling better, I do have my o2 on 2 1/2 now at rest and 3 to 4 when I do things, I have been driving more and walk out to car and into the house , I take breaks and I do have my portable up to 4 and at rest 2. but she also said to me that last year my blow test was ok , it stayed at 36% for 4 yrs now and she said by the test in office I am at 18% now, that why I wanted another test. I am also having my sisters down and we are going to do my 5 wishes for the DR and hospital. and my husband wants them to help him2 on this, I told some of the kids, I have one son yet to tell and then my stepdaughters to tell. I do what to ask you guys about how you have it to not Restate or to keep me going, I have not yet been on a vent . but it time for me to do things and get it done, I scared but I also realize I am ok, not dead yet and I can stay this way for awhile. and I told them I have my groups 2, please wait to put things on my page until I tell the rest of the family, I do like hugs and things on my post like you do. I will talk more on this, I’ll be fine because of other friends here who has gone threw things, I know I can be ok and know what to do, love all my copd friends and miss the ones who left us. and yes I will have some one who will inform you guys on things

Though life is not easy for the Madam, she did it and face it positively, with the strong heart not only for her families, but also for all the people suffer from the COPD. Actually, there are many people are doing so as well. Don't lose the sunshine and strength becasue of the COPD, the sunshine and strength are always surround us, see the outside world, see the people like the Madam in the story, everything can be same as usual, just do what you can. Love yourself , Love all our COPD friends! Hug all our COPD friends! Pray for all our COPD friends!


Email: service@oxygencare.cn Tel: 400 6677 247/075523733851


Lovego Service
Toll free: 400-6677-247
Tel:86-0755-23733851
Add: Building B, LC Hi-tech Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete