Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Lovego newest portable oxygen concentrator LG103 is coming soon


Lovego New portable oxygen concentrator is coming soon 


Welcome to visit our MEDICA Booth 16E80-5


There you can see the details as well as our other all oxygen concentrators.



LG103  2.5LPM continuous flow / 7LPM pulse flow



Peter.liu 

W'sapp: +8613418854183
Email:peter@lovegopoc.com
Web: www.lovegopoc.com
Sales Department
Oxytek Medical technology Co.,Ltd
10-2, Guang Long Industrial Park, South 1st Rd, Chencun town,Shunde District Foshan city, Guang Dong Province, China


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their email at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete