Friday, March 6, 2015

Lovego Weekly Report- Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)

LoveGo, Go Along With Love!
Your Second Doctor

Weekly report


Shortness of Breath, known medically as dyspnea, is the feeling or feelings associated with impaired breathing, it is a sign of serious disease of the airway, lungs, or heart. Often, you will feel like you can’t get enough air and it's mainly described as an intense tightening in the chest or feeling of suffocation.
The symptom can be seen in both health people and the patients. The very strenuous exercise, extreme temperatures, massive obesity and high altitude all can cause shortness of breath to health person. Except these examples, it is likely a sign of a medical problem, from the airway, lungs or heart.
As we all know our heart and lungs are involved in transporting oxygen to the tissues and removing carbon dioxide, and problems with either of these processes affect the breathing.
Below are some differential diagnosis
·         Asthma
·         Carbon monoxide poisoning
·         Cardiac tamponade
·         Heart attack
·         Low blood pressure (hypotension)
·         Pulmonary embolism
·         Pneumonia
·         Pneumothorax
·         Upper airway obstruction
Heart problems
·         Cardiomyopathy
·         Heart arrhythmias
·         Heart failure
·         Pericarditis
Other problems
·         Anemia
·         Broken ribs
·         Choking: First aid
·         Epiglottitis
·         Foreign object inhaled: First aid
·         Generalized anxiety disorder
·         Guillain-Barre syndrome
·         Myasthenia gravis
In the case of chronic shortness of breath, the condition is most often due to:
·         Asthma
·         COPD
·         Heart dysfunction
·         Interstitial lung disease
·         Obesity
A number of other health conditions also can make it hard to get enough air. These include:
Lung problems
·         Croup
·         Lung cancer
·         Pleurisy
·         Pulmonary edema
·         Pulmonary fibrosis
·         Pulmonary hypertension
·         Sarcoidosis
·         Tuberculosis
If you have this symptom, you shall pay more attention to it, doing more things to prevent it and manage it. Like quit smoking, stay in healthy and avoid people who are sick, avoid exposure to pollutants, the most important is you shall talk to your doctors about the details such as the disease history, the other treatments you are doing ect. If you rely on supplemental oxygen be sure your supply is adequate and the equipment works properly.

Once the symptoms become worsen or accompanied with like swelling of your lips or throat, feeling your heart beat rapidly or have palpitations, unusual swelling in your feet and legs, Wheezing ect, you shall call the doctor timely.




Lovego Service
Toll free: 400-6677-247
Tel:86-0755-23733851
Add: Building B, LC Hi-tech Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China

2 comments:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine, I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/   Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma Intestinal cancer,Kidney cancer,Leukemia,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors,Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Meniere's disease , Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer. Alzheimer's disease,Autism,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Generalized dermatitis,Alzheimer's disease,Brain Tumor,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer, cerebrovascular diseases  
    Dementia.Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic Cancer, HIV /Aids,Brain Tumor, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis  

    ReplyDelete
  2.  I'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of years ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs,it class products at affordable prices because how awful it is with this lung dictions . I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life, certainly total cure herbs is the formula to get over Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease

    ReplyDelete