Thursday, November 6, 2014

Lovego Weekly report--Coping with COPD Depression and Anxiety

LoveGo, Go Along With Love!

Your Second Doctor


Weekly report


Coping with COPD Depression and Anxiety


Depression and anxiety are the common psychological characteristics for people who suffer from the COPD. Studies show depression and anxiety can increase the number of flare-ups you experience and increase your risk of requiring hospital treatment for your COPD. And the percentage of COPD patients are 10%-96% for anxiety, 16%-88% for depression. They are obviously higher than normal people.

As high COPD incidence and high mortality, longer duration, heavy economic burden on patients, seriously affect the ability of patients to work and quality life of patients, these make the patient been negative easily. They will become worry or panic. We know for COPD patients,almost any activity can lead to breathlessness—walking, socializing with friends, even eating—these further add to depression and anxiety.

These two negative feeling always worsen the syptoms of COPD, to feel better,pls try to take the following steps:

Get medical help. Both depression and anxiety can be treated. When you feel anxiety or depression, you can go and talk to your doctor how you are feeling.
From the doctors,they may prescribe an antidepressant for you, it will be helpful; Some patients may have took it;
From the psychotherapist, they will help you to gain an understanding of how to respond to things that allows you to cope better with depression;
From the behavioral therapist, they also can teach important relaxation and breathing techniques to you.People with COPD tend to breathe shallowly, which can lead to rapid breathing, lightheadedness and anxiety. But you can learn to breathe more deeply by inhaling, letting the belly fill, expanding the diaphragm, then exhaling, relaxing the stomach.


Join Support groups. There are many groups which offer education of the desease and provide access to others with the same situation. Everyone diagnosed COPD will have a bad time some day, bad feeling, losing hope, not confident with the life, ect. Join the groups such as in the real life,on the facebook, some forums, you can see how others battle with the COPD,how they share the daily life,ect. You can gain courage from them

Pulmonary rehabilitation and exercise. Pulmonary rehabilitation sessions can offer both exercise and information. An expert said, “We talk to patients about thinking creatively about what they can and can’t do.For instance, if a patient loves to garden, he could have a family member help build the garden off the ground so he won’t have to bend over, which can limit breathing. “It’s part of reframing your response to COPD.We will introduce more in the following reports.

Exercising regularly. Working with your exercise trainer who familiar with COPD. Creat a plan to do the exercise, insists on it. After a couple of months, you will feel better

Do things you enjoy. Even though your COPD symptoms may make it harder to participate in many activities, it is important to find things you can do that you enjoy. Taking time out for yourself can help lift your mood.


For a self test the depression and anxiety,you can take Hospital Anxiety and Depression Scale (HADS),Pls visit the last blog.

If you are experiencing any of the following thoughts and symptoms, you may be depressed as well :

· Sadness

· Anxiety

· Emptiness

· Guilt

· Worthlessness

· Helplessness

· Hopelessness

· Irritability

· Disinterest in activities that were once enjoyable

· Fatigue

· Trouble concentrating

· Sleep problems

· Appetite changes

· Thoughts about death or suicide

· Unexplained physical symptoms



Any Questions when you use LoveGo POC, kindly contact us
Email: service@oxygencare.cn Tel: 400 6677 247/075523733851






Lovego Service 
Toll free: 400-6677-247
Tel:86-0755-23733851
Add: Building B, LC Hi-tech Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China

6 comments:

  1. The diet that began my mother's recovery from COPD and emphysema is available in a free ebook here: http://www.emphysema-treatments.com/lpnewmenu.htm. Just sign up for the Alternative COPD Treatments newsletter and once you verify your email you are taken to the download page. This diet has helped everyone who has tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I currently lives in Ohio mow,I was diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease(COPD) and my husband was diagnosed with parkinson disease in 2011.Since then i have tried quitting smoking and taken many types of Bronchodilators and Short-Acting bronchodilators also tried Spiriva but not of it has helped.and my husband was unable to walk because of parkinson disease,our life was full of sorrow and pain,i was planning of going for lungs transplant,before a friend introduced me to Dr Abumere herbal medicine,my friend told me Abumere herbal medicine cured his family of different kinds of diseases such HEPATITIS B,COPD,HERPES AND PARKINSON, i was so shocked when he told me ,so i decided to call two members of his family to confirm what he told me,the answer i got from his family member matched with his own story ,so i decided to try ,so i contacted Dr Abumere herbal medicine via their email,abumereherbalcentre gmail com,so they replied and said their herbal medicine will cure me and my husband totally from COPD and parkinson within 25-30days of usage ,i was so happy,so i purcahsed the herbal medicine,which they sent to my home address,when we received the herbal medicine,we used as instructed,after 30days of usage,there was a lot of changes,my husband was able to walk,so we decided to see the doctor to confirm if we are really free from the disease ,i was like a dream when the doctor confirm that am COPD FREE and my husband PARKINSON FREE,everybody out there help me thank perfect.
    contact Dr Abumere herbal medicine via their email,abumereherbalcentre gmail com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was told I had emphysema in 1987 when I was 45 years old. I smoked for 30 years, but quit smoking as soon as I was told that I had COPD. Quitting smoking was the hardest thing I ever did. But I knew I would die if I didn't. My health was getting so bad that I needed oxygen 24/7 and was down to 92lbs. Thankfully, in 1999 I got lung volume reduction surgery. It saved my life. I no longer needed oxygen and was able to climb stairs, dance, and travel the world. That good fortune lasted for almost 13 years. I am now back on oxygen 24/7 and can't climb stairs, dance or travel the world. i searched for alternative treatment Online i was introduced to Health herbal clinic by a friend here in the United states she told me they have successful herbal treatment to Emphysema and other lungs diseases. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the COPD herbal formula and commenced usage, its totally unexplainable how all the symptoms totally dissapeared, my cough was gone and i no longer experience shortness of breath(dyspnea), contact this herbal clinic via their email Info@ healthherbalclinic. net Or website www. healthherbalclinic. net Herbs are truely gift from God

    ReplyDelete

  6. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete