Thursday, September 11, 2014

Weekly report 12nd September-Share the story of Greg Miller---- Who has rich experience in COPD & Emphysema and help his mother completely recovery from the disease

LoveGo, Go Along With Love!
Your Second Doctor

Weekly report

Share the story of Greg Miller----

Who has rich experience in  COPD & Emphysema and help his mother completely recovery from the disease



"When my mother was first diagnosed with emphysema I began researching the disease online. Every search eventually led back to a pharmaceutical web site telling the bad news, that the disease was terminal and the 
only hope was taking their medications and slowing its progress.

After two and a half years of my mother taking all the prescribed medications and doing all of the prescribed emphysema treatments she was noticeably worse. The puzzling aspect to me was that she had not smoked during that time. I understood that her emphysema was caused by smoking cigarettes but I also knew from engineering school that once something is taken out of the equation it is no longer a factor in the outcome. Smoking had been taken out of the equation so I knew it could not be causing her deteriorating condition.

I asked the doctor why her emphysema was getting worse so long after she had quit smoking. He replied, at first, with some medical rhetoric about thealpha-1-antitrypsin deficiencystating that it "could be thealpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency.

By this time I had completed more than 3,000 hours of research on emphysema and knew that this deficiency was a genetic disorder that generally produced visible symptoms in the late 20's or early 30's. When I let him know that I knew of this deficiency and knew this was not my mother's problem. I told him we both knew my mother's problem was a result of more than 30 years of smoking cigarettes. He then looked me right in the eye and told me that the truth was, they simply did not know why emphysema continued progressing long after smoking cessation. It was a mystery.


I decided right then and there I would continue researching emphysema from every aspect and perspective until I either solved the mystery or my mother took her last breath. One thing I was sure of, the pharmaceutical medications and treatments only masked symptoms. They provided no lasting improvement or healing. I later found out when my mother was in End Stage Emphysema that they one-by-one stopped working and would not even provide the temporary relief they once had.

Luckily, through the grace of God and many hours of prayer, God led me to the answers. I subsequently developed six general protocols, the specifics of which, completely reversed my mother's emphysema. By then I had completed more than 6500 hours of research besides graduate courses in Pathology, Pulmonary Physiology, Renal Physiology, Cardiac Physiology, Histology, Human Genetics and Human Anatomy Dissection. I read countless books during that time from doctors all over the world. Medical doctors, Osteopaths, Chiropractors, Naturopaths and Ph.D.'s were among the authors.



Pls visit the website

http://www.optimalhealthprotocols.com

http://www.emphysema-treatments.com

Join the facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/optimalhealthprotocols


We’ll update more information about Mr Miller's way for treatment in the blog




Any Questions when you use LoveGo POC, kindly contact us

Email: service@oxygencare.cn Tel: 400 6677 247/075523733851





Lovego Service
Toll free: 400-6677-247
Tel:86-0755-23733851
Add: Building B, LC Hi-tech Park, Longhua District, Shenzhen, China


3 comments:

  1. “I was walking and my husband was telling me to slow down because he couldn’t keep up with me.”
    Denise F. lived with COPD and chronic asthma for many years. When her quality of life continued to decline, Denise decided to try something different.While being with her horses brought her peace and joy, not being able to breathe made spending time with them challenging. When her grandchildren would visit, she couldn’t even participate in their activities.
    After the herbal recommendation at the multivitamincare .org, Denise my best friend no longer needs oxygen or a walker and has seen many improvements. She can walk, clean her house, go shopping, enjoy a vacation, ride her horses, lift hay bales and do anything she wants to do.
    Now, when her grandchildren visit, they can ride horses together and make wonderful memories. And, Denise wants to lead the way, “I was walking and my husband was telling me to slow down because he couldn’t keep up with me.”
    If you or someone you love has COPD, emphysema, pulmonary fibrosis or another chronic lung disease and would like to see results like Denise’s, contact them at +1 (956) 758-7882 or their website to learn more about your lung disease treatment options.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda S.’s COPD made her feel short of breath and like she was constantly dragging. While her inhalers helped some, she just didn’t feel like herself anymore.
    After having life-threatening pneumonia, she knew something had to change. A friend of hers mentioned multivitamin herbal formula restoration treatment, so Rhonda did
    some research and decided to receive treatment at the multivitamin herbal cure. “I started to feel better almost right away,” Rhonda said.
    And, along with feeling better, she began to do things she couldn’t do before treatment. Now, Rhonda can take showers, work in her flower garden, and she enjoys having more energy. It’s with a great deal of hope, Rhonda says, “I feel more like myself.”
    Like Rhonda, you can breathe easier and bring normal life back within reach. If you or someone you love has a chronic lung disease and would like more information, contact them today by calling (+1 (956) 758-7882 to visit their website multivitamincare .org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed with severe COPD and emphysema at 48. I had LVRS (lung volume reduction surgery) a year later, which I am forever grateful for it actually led me to www madibaherbalcenter . com . I have read some of their stories online before using their natural herbal formula , I had very hard time breathing then, and even more so at night, it was so bad I can’t sleep. I get up with a tight chest that feels blocked and can’t breathe well at all,I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from madibaherbalcenter . com really helped but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease but madibaherbalcenter . com herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my lung condition has been fully reversed. They do things for me, and was too happy to comply with their service. This is an equitable way to get off your COPD emphysema.

    ReplyDelete